- The blocks of The Creative Process
- Reliably engaging The Creative Process
- Identifying the optimum usage of The Nine Dimensions of the Creative Mind
- Fostering Creativity – Creative Minds, creative outcomes and creative product.
- The optimum conditions for creativity.
- Competing models of organizational culture
- The roles of creative team members
- Creative Mind test.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Recognize the creative blockages in their own context.
- Utilize methodologies for engaging The Creative Process
- Translate how this process works in their own context.
- Describe organizational culture aspects that block and facilitate.
- Plan a pathway for organizational change.
- Formulate a new work methodology.
- Formulate a plan for harnessing creative team dynamics.
- Plot their own profile within the Nine Dimension model of the Creative Mind.