- Understanding the Creative Process
- Understanding the Creative Mind: The Nine Dimensions of the Creative Mind
- What the Creative Mind needs to be creative.
- The downsides and the upsides of the Nine Dimensions of the Creative MInd
- Implications for organizational culture
- Unblocking, Recalibrating and Understanding the Creative Mind
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Articulate the phases of the creative process and identify how this process works in their own context.
- Identify the dynamics of the creative mind and compare their own experience with that of the model.
- Identify where their own extremes have beneficial value and identify where their extremes have negative value.
- Formulate a proposal for a workable organizational culture.
- Formulate a self management methodology.