- Understanding the Creative Process
- Understanding the Creative Mind: The Nine Dimensions of the Creative Mind
- Core Motivations for Creators and Performers.
- Skill Development for the Creative Process. The Four Stages of Creative Maturity
- Training models for the Nine Dimensions of the Creative Mind
- Implications for organizational culture
- Assessment Methodologies for Creative Skill Sets
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Articulate the phases of the creative process and identify how this process works in a specific artistic discipline.
- Identify the dynamics of the creative mind and describe the implications for engaging learning.
- Describe the primary motivations for learning in a specific artistic discipline.
- Identify the indicators for the various stages of creative maturity.
- Formulate strategies for engaging active learning in each of the nineDimensions of the Creative Mind.
- Formulate a proposal for a workable teaching/learning culture.